Veolia zoekt Sales Manager Benelux (full time)
25 jul 2017
Veolia Water Technologies provide complete solutions for water treatment. Innovating in key areas such as sustainable development, resource and by-product recovery, our differentiating water treatment processes enable us to offer solutions suited to every application. We are experts in water.
Mobile Water Services (MWS) from Veolia Water Technologies provides treated water anytime, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through rental agreements to primarily industrial clients. The Mobile Water Service is ideal for multi-year contracts as well as planned hire, emergency call outs and disaster recovery.
Where will I be working?
You will be home based and will sometimes work from one of our other offices. This is predominately a field role in the Benelux. However you may need to have the ability to travel further within Europe at short notice as required.
What will I be doing?
You will identify and target new prospects and accounts within the Benelux as well as maintaining excellent relations with existing customers on a European level whilst continually striving to grow greater awareness of our capabilities and position the service as a market leader.
You will be required to develop and maintain a clear business strategy and documented plan and have a constant mindset to ensure commercial targets are achieved. The prospect and customer base is both heavy and middle sized industry.
- Create and manage sales pipeline of target prospects/customer opportunities to achieve individual set financial targets.
- Develop strategic business development plans for the territory and identify future potential markets for product/technology development opportunities.
- Identify, build, and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects.
- Overseeing understanding and contributing to the prequalification and tendering processes.
- Report regularly to the MWS management team on progress against goals, market activity, competitive market environment and strategies to achieve growth objectives.
- To help in the smooth process management of designs from initial contact with up until the full proposal being submitted.
- To identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling company products and services to generate additional business.
Do I have what it takes?
The ideal candidate will be a strong commercial negotiator looking to progress their career and grow and develop in their role.
As a Sales Manager you will need to know how to get the best from yourself and colleagues, exceed targets, overseeing sales and delivering excellent customer service.
We want someone with the drive and vision to move us forward. So you’ll need to be full of ideas with the commercial awareness to understand our product/service and the markets we operate in.
- You will possess the drive and enthusiasm necessary to deliver business growth targets.
- You will be creative and innovative in your approach to driving sales, a ‘hunter’ not a ‘farmer’.
- You will have excellent influencing and communication skills and be able to make an immediate impact.
- A collaborative and consultative approach to prospecting opportunities working with internal colleagues to maximize opportunities and knowledge.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Technical competence and excellent problem solving skills.
In addition can you say ‘yes’ to the following questions?
- Do you have strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines?
- Do you have excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels?
- Are you able to be flexible and able to manage multiple projects?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you want to be part of a business that delivers service excellence 24/7/365?
What’s in it for me?
We are a global business, so you will benefit from a very broad exposure to Veolia.
A training and development plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within Veolia this may include external run training as required for the role.
Veolia offers the following benefits to name a few;
- Competitive salary.
- Company car
- 40 Holidays
- Insurance benefits
Interested? You can send your CV and motivation letter to Dominique Tassignon, Commercial Director Europe: email@example.com
Wellicht vindt u deze artikelen ook interessant
Schrijft u in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf altijd op de hoogte.